Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Problems with New Thawte Certificate Management Web Site?

From: "Plesco, Todd" <tplesco () CHAPMAN EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 09:03:52 -0800

Not sure if this applies to your situation but the Thawte Personal E-Mail Certificates and the Web of Trust are
discontinued.  As a Web of Trust notary, it has left some open ended questions on data retention.

Todd A. Plesco  CISM, CBCP
Chapman University, Director of Information Security
One University Drive, Orange, CA 92866
Phone: (714) 744-7979/Fax: (714) 744-7041