Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: IDS/IPS Solutions

From: Azim Kassam Boblai <azimboblai () UAEU AC AE>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 12:52:36 +0400

I agree Tipping Point provide ease of service and better operation control, being using for last 5 years with seeing
lot of changes and updates

Please feel to ask more queries

Please revert back for any query

Thanks and Regards

Azim K Boblai
IT Security Officer
University Information Technology & Services (UITS)
Tel : +971 3 7131497
Mobile : +97150- 1564568
Fax : +971 3 7542742
mailto:azimboblai () uaeu ac ae
website : www.uaeu.ac.ae
 please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Thank you!