Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

SPF or Text DNS Records for Outbound Campus Mail

From: Michael Wilber <mwilber () SC4 EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 07:25:20 -0500

Anyone using SPF or Text DNS records to prevent your domain from getting
spoofed? If so how is it working for you? if not what other measures
have you taken to protect from getting spoofed?

Thanks,

Mike Wilber * Technical Director * CISSP, MCSE, CCNP, CCDP * St. Clair
County Community College * 323 Erie Street, Port Huron, MI 48060 *
michael.wilber () sungardhe com * Tel 810-989-5665 * Fax 810-989-5618

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is
prohibited. If you received
this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from
your system. Thank you.