Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Outsourcing student email

From: STEVE MAGRIBY <magriby () UT EDU>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 10:51:01 -0500

Thanks.

I'll give that a try.

From: The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU] On Behalf Of Brad Judy
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 10:28 AM
To: SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU
Subject: Re: [SECURITY] Outsourcing student email

You may want to try this question on either the Higher Education Email
Administrators list
(http://listserv.nd.edu/archives/hied-emailadmin.html ) or the Windows
in Higher Education list
(https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/windows-hied or