Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Any experience with LogRhythm appliances?.....or similar "log mgmt" products?

From: "SCHALIP, MICHAEL" <mschalip () CNM EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 08:20:41 -0600

Hi Folks...

Our cybersecurity folks are looking at log management appliances, and I'm wondering:

1.       How many of you out there actually have/use log management appliances or have built home-grown log management
capabilities?

2.       What kind of systems/appliances are you using?

3.       Has anyone reviewed, bought, or discarded, "LogRhythm"?

Thanks in advance.....

Michael

--
believed to be clean.