Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Memories - was (University credentials used by thirdparties)

From: Mike Porter <mike () UDEL EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 08:45:30 -0400

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010, Ozzie Paez wrote:

Vacuum tubes, slide rules, calculators, physical books ... Of course, once
we get the implants in our heads, we will be able to visualize everything
without ever being there!  That is what I like about horses, they will bring
you back to planet earth if you forget how to behave around them, just as it

      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ -> If you ride, that is quite true.  Been back to
earth a good number of times :-)

Mike
was before our virtual age!
Ozzie Paez
SSE/SAIC
303-332-5363

-
Mike Porter
PGP Fingerprint: F4 AE E1 9F 67 F7 DA EA  2F D2 37 F3 99 ED D1 C2