Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Experience with EPO and endpoint encryption

From: "Gibson, Nathan J. (HSC)" <Nathan-Gibson () OUHSC EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 20:57:21 -0500

David,

We are currently rolling it out (well encryption, we have had epo for several years). Please feel free to call me when
you  have some time and I will discuss what we have seen so far.

GIBBY
_____________________________
Nathan J. Gibson, MsIA, CISSP, CISM,CCNA, MCSA
Sr. IT Analyst
Infrastructure Services
The University of Oklahoma HSC
voice: 405.271.2644 x50340
fax:    405.271.2181
Feedback?  Email comments to Chris Hodges
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.