Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: RIAA complaints error?

From: "Kellogg, Brian D." <bkellogg () SBU EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 09:47:04 -0400

Wow someone can actually get a response from them.  I've left messages with them on three occasions without a response
over the last month.  They continue to send their notices to the wrong account here despite us notifying them of this
issue.  They've corrected it twice over the last three years and then it always reverts back to the wrong account.  If
anyone can clue me in on how to actually get a hold of a person at the RIAA I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Brian