Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: OT: E-discovery Windows Tools

From: Stephen C Gay <sgay () KENNESAW EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 13:21:29 -0500

Kevin,

You may want to take a look at Cornell Spider, especially if your needs on the file server side outweigh those at the
desktops. It's pretty easy to setup a centralized scanning box, along with a large disk array, and restore the data to
be scanned to this central box.

Hope this helps and Happy Holidays,
Stephen

Sent from my iPhone