Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DNSSEC Implementations

From: Martin Manjak <mm376 () ALBANY EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 16:24:39 -0500

Michael,

How does one go about subscribing to the list?
Marty

On 12/23/2010 3:21 PM, Michael Sinatra wrote:
On 12/22/10 13:30, John Kristoff wrote:
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 14:18:34 -0500
Martin Manjak<mm376 () ALBANY EDU>  wrote:

We are in the process of planning for our DNSSEC implementation.

First, is there a separate list for .edus that are rolling this out?

Internet2 has this, but I don't know how active it is and I don't
remember seeing much traffic in awhile:

   <https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/DNSSEC/Internet2+DNSSEC+SIG>

Oh, yeah, and I am co-chair!  Thanks for reminding me...

The last posting to the dnssec () internet2 edu mailing list was about 2
weeks ago.  We still have bi-weekly conference calls, but they haven't
been terribly well-attended lately.  Partly that's because a lot of the
people involved have deployed by now (and it's the holidays).

For those wanting to deploy, I'd strongly recommend joining the mailing
list and asking questions there.  You'll be getting answers from both
security folks and ops people.  I'd be happy to share more experiences
on that list...

michael

--
Martin Manjak
Information Security Officer

"What information consumes...is the attention of its recipients."
Herbert Simon, 1971