Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

[SECURITY]

From: "Sachnoff, Neil" <NSachnoff () MIDDLESEXCC EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:46:03 -0500

May raise CALEA compliance questions.

/Neil

Neil S. Sachnoff, Executive Director, Information Technology
V-732.906.2601/Fax 732.548.6814

 PThink before you print

****IMPORTANT NOTICE****
All email communications with Middlesex County College employees are a
matter of public record and subject to publication or release under both
the State and Federal regulations as they pertain to their relative
Freedom of Information Acts.