Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Netflow Analysis Software

From: Joel Rosenblatt <joel () COLUMBIA EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 11:22:57 -0400

I would recommend looking at Lancope also .. they have a nice product.

If you are interested in seeing what you can really do with netflow, take a look at

<http://net.educause.edu/SEC11/Program/1026971?PRODUCT_CODE=SEC11/SESS10>

It's a little fancier than Lancope (in my opinion :-), but you can't buy it in a store ...

Joel