Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Core Data Service Survey Deadline Extended to June 27

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:18:11 +0000

The Core Data Service's Phase 1: Data Collection (http://www.educause.edu/222785) is nearly over, but please note that
we're extending the survey completion date to June 27. Greater contribution will ensure that we create the richest
possible higher education IT data set, which will be a huge benefit to our entire community.

Two CIOs recently encouraged colleagues on the EDUCAUSE CIO discussion list to participate in CDS. They've graciously
volunteered to be contacts about how they have used the data to benefit their institutions (Theresa Rowe, Oakland
University and Jeff Russell, University of Indianapolis).

Note: Organizations must submit data by June 27 to gain access to the service and download comparative data.

If you have questions or feedback about CDS, contact us at coredata () educause edu. Connect with Susan Grajek, vice
president of data, analytics, and research, EDUCAUSE, on LinkedIn to stay current with new developments.

This announcement is also available online: http://educause.informz.net/educause/archives/archive_1570909.html

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie M. Vogel