Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Barracuda

From: "King, Ronald A." <raking () NSU EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:48:14 -0400

Earlier this week I had requested information on various firewall
manufactures.  I have received several responses and really appreciate the
feedback.  I have also been monitoring the discussion on Palo Alto.  Of
everything I have received or read so far, there has been no mention of
Barracuda's firewalls.  Has anyone done an evaluation or used their firewall
product in production?  If so, what would you say about the product or the
company support, good or bad?

As always, responses off-list are OK.  Thank you!

Ronald King

Security Engineer

Norfolk State University

Marie V. McDemmond Center for Applied Research

Suite 401

555 Park Ave.

Norfolk, Virginia  23504

Phone:  757-823-3918

Fax: 757-823-2128

Email:  <mailto:raking () nsu edu> raking () nsu edu

 <http://security.nsu.edu> http://security.nsu.edu