Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SIEM Solution Recommendation

From: "Foerst, Daniel P." <FOERST () CUA EDU>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 22:47:21 +0000

We implemented LogRhythm last year and have been using it to collect,
Windows, Linux, Cisco and other syslogs.
While I myself haven't delved into the depths, what I have used was rather
straight-forward and when I was confused, support has been top notch.

It helps that SC Magazine highly rated them in 2009 & 2011.

http://www.scmagazineus.com/logrhythm-v40/review/2389/
http://www.scmagazineus.com/logrhythm/review/3477/

Here's a link from LogRhythm's website.
http://ecrm.logrhythm.com/WebSCLabsRecommendedDownload2011.html