Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: IT Security Incident Tracking and Reporting

From: "Nardone, Mark" <m.nardone () NEU EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 14:53:58 -0400

Greg et al.

We purchased INCman this year and are in the
implementation phase. Will let you know how things
go.

Mark T. Nardone, CISSP, MIS

Director of Information Technology Security

Northeastern University

177:22 Huntington

Boston , MA 02115

617.373.7901 (desk)

617.335.5082 (mobile)

617.373.6423 (fax)

m.nardone () neu edu

Northeastern University's Appropriate Use Policy
<http://help.neu.edu/aup.html>

"Security as a shared responsibility"

Ï**Northeastern University will never request
details of your password or account by email at
any time.**

dNew Mass requirements for protecting Personal
Identity Information (Pii) became Law on March 1st
2010. Please take a moment to review our on-line
training material at  <http://blackboard.neu.edu/>
Blackboard.neu.edu Information Security Awareness.

This message may contain confidential or sensitive
information and is for the use of the intended

recipient only.  If it appears you are not the
intended recipient, or if you feel you have
received this message in error, we ask your
cooperation and that you refrain from
disseminating, distributing or copying this
e-mail. We request that you delete this email from
your device and notify the sender.