Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Compromised Accounts Procedures

From: "Tonkin, Derek K." <Derek_Tonkin () BAYLOR EDU>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 17:10:02 +0000

I'm looking into doing this as well so I'd be interested in any templates others have developed as a jumping off point.
-------------Baylor University-------------
Derek Tonkin
Information Security Analyst
Information Technology Services - Security
derek_tonkin () baylor edu<mailto:derek_tonkin () baylor edu>        254-710-7061