Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Consensus About Open Guest Access

From: "Routen, Nathan" <NRouten () MAIL TWU EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:16:38 +0000

Jim,
You could consider what compliance imperatives if any may apply to you, why do they not want authentication, and what
is the potential impact or overall achievable access through that network segment. You may want to provide open guest
access as a service, but there could be other factors that affect the possibility.
Nate