Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: security management techniques

From: "Kalal, Robert (Bob)" <kalal.1 () OSU EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:48:14 +0000

I don't know what the current pricing is but several years ago we worked out a license for several floating seats of
campus-wide online access to the whole series. Our contact at the time was:

Mark Brown
Director, Sales
American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
25 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
Phone: 212-642-4935
Fax: 212-719-1679
mbrown () ansi org<mailto:mbrown () ansi org>

Bob Kalal
Director (Retired), IT Policy
Office of the CIO
The Ohio State University