Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Barracuda Spam and Virus Firewall

From: Solomon Asmelash <sasmela1 () WCCCD EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:10:15 -0400

We have used 400 and 600 for both email and web filters. Work well for
our environment, easy to setup and manage.

Thank you,

Solomon Asmelash

District IT Services

*Under no circumstances should you provide your password or any account
information via email.  WCCCD will never ask for such information.