Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Meraki

From: "Hall, Rand" <hallr () MERRIMACK EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 15:33:30 -0500

We've got an 18 month old deployment of around 350 Meraki APs. Trouble
free.

Rand

Rand P. Hall
Director, Network Services                 askIT!
Merrimack College
978-837-3532
rand.hall () merrimack edu

If I had an hour to save the world, I would spend 59 minutes defining the
problem and one minute finding solutions. – Einstein