Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: VPN Policy & Procedures

From: Julian Y Koh <kohster () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:54:34 +0000

On Feb 11, 2013, at 10:18 , Carlos Lobato <clobato () NMSU EDU>
 wrote:

If your University has a VPN policy and procedures I would appreciate it if you would share your policy & procedures
with me.

Any user with Northwestern credentials can use our traditional L2TP/IPSec-based VPN.

We also have an SSL VPN service that is targeted/customized for specific groups within the university.

--
Julian Y. Koh
Manager, Network Transport, Telecommunications and Network Services