Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: EDUCAUSE Statement on Server Breach

From: Benjamin Parker <parkerbc () MOUNTUNION EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:08:37 -0500

I have been thinking this is very well what might have happened in the
Oxford/Google Apps discussion. I know our institution would do the same
thing, where a VP or Dean says we are going to message students and have
them click on links despite protests. Then bad stuff happens and you have
to over react the other way because of the political mess rolling downhill.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Michael Sinatra <