Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

FW: Sample Notification Letter to Affected Parties related to IT Data Breaches

From: "Childe, Kerry" <kerry.childe () TGSLC ORG>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 08:48:47 -0600

It's also important to note that different states have different requirements for the content of a notification letter,
so you probably want to check with your counsel's office regarding whether your letter meets those requirements.

Kerry L. Childe, CIPP/US
Senior Privacy and Regulatory Counsel
TG
P.O. Box 83100
Round Rock, Texas 78683-3100
512.219.2921
800.252.9743 x 2921
kerry.childe () tgslc org<mailto:kerry.childe () tgslc org>

ACC IT, Privacy, and eCommerce Committee Vice Chair