Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Security/Privacy Awareness click through

From: "Jacobson, Dick" <dick.jacobson () NDUS EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 21:06:54 +0000

I sent this to the Policy  Discussion list last week  and received only one reply.  Any more examples are appreciated.

For several years we have had an awareness "quiz" in place that individuals needed to complete before gaining access to
our IT services.  I have been asked to come up with verbiage that would accompany a click-through that would still
allow us to hold our users legally responsible for IT activity under their name/identity.  There appears to be a big
rush on this so I am asking what some of you use at your institutions.

Thanks in advance for your help