Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SANS Training - VA Tech, 5/20-25/2013- Securing Windows and Resisting Malware (SEC 505)

From: "McDowell, Karen (krm6r)" <krm6r () VIRGINIA EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 19:08:24 +0000

Randy,

I am really interested in this class and know the registration deadline is coming up fast, but the only computer I have
is Bootcamp on a Mac. I don't think it will do well (I have run into driver problems with it under certain
circumstances) in this kind of class.  I actually don't like the configuration but I am stuck with it until next year.

Have you had any experience with this or any comments?

Thank you
Karen

Karen McDowell, Ph.D., GCIH
Information Security Analyst, ISPRO, University of Virginia
2400 Old Ivy Road, #163, Charlottesville, VA 22903
http://www.virginia.edu/informationsecurity
http://stopthinkconnect.org<http://stopthinkconnect.org/>
http://securingthehuman.org
434-924-9815