Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Experience with HigherOne or TouchNet for payment processing?

From: "Bohlk, Christopher J." <cbohlk () PACE EDU>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 15:25:35 +0000

Hi Jim and All,

Are you running the Touchnet payment stations on a dedicated desktop machine that only serves to process credit card
transactions?  Do those staff members using Touchnet to process credit cards have a separate, 2nd machine to conduct
all other daily work including, email, access to other systems, and web browsing?

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Bohlk, CISSP, C|EH
Pace University