Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: annual AUP acknowledgement required?

From: Michael Benedetto <mbenedetto () AMNH ORG>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:17:19 +0000

Every time a user changes their password here, they are notified that in
doing so they are acknowledging and agreeing to our AUP and are provided a
link to the latest revision of the document. Since our users are required to
change their password routinely, the requirement for the acknowledgment and
acceptance of the AUP on a regular basis is also satisfied.

Michael Benedetto, CISSP, CISM, CRISC
Director of Information Technology and Deputy CIO
American Museum of Natural History
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York, NY 10024-5192
Voice: 212-769-5318

Cell: 917-796-1889
E-mail: mbenedetto () amnh org
Skype: michael_benedetto

  _____

The contents of this email are intended for the named addressee only.  This
transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.