Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

CampusGuard is seeking a Security Advisor

From: "Henninger, Craig" <chenninger () CAMPUSGUARD COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 09:41:07 -0700

 <<Security Advisor Job Description - cah.docx>> Hello all,
Some of you may know me from my previous life at Penn State.
We started CampusGuard 5 years ago when we saw a need for a
QSA/Information Security firm that understood higher ed.
We are expanding our staff and are looking for some highly qualified
security professionals interested in working with a team that focuses on
higher education's security and compliance needs. Please pass this along
to anyone that you think might be interested.

Please respond to this email address.
chenninger () campusguard com

Craig A. Henninger CISSP, QSA
Security Advisor