Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

FISMA

From: "Bohlk, Christopher J." <cbohlk () PACE EDU>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 15:39:56 +0000

Hello All,

I would like to see if anyone could share their experiences with setting up a FISMA compliant data center?  If you
don't wish to share this information to the list, you can contact me privately.

I would be interested in finding out ballpark estimates of the price range that it cost to create a FISMA compliant
data center including technical controls.

I would also be interested to know the number of staff that were needed to support and maintain this infrastructure in
your environment.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Bohlk, CISSP, C|EH