Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password change *recommended* -- RESULTS?

From: Bob Bayn <bob.bayn () USU EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 13:00:38 +0000

We should have a data point for you by the end of the week.

Bob Bayn      SER 301      (435)797-2396    IT Security Team
Office of Information Technology,         Utah State University
    Do you know the "Skeptical Hover Technique" and
    how to tell where a web link really goes?  See:
    https://it.usu.edu/computer-security/computer-security-threats/articleID=23737