Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

SANS Securing the Human Training

From: "Fowler, Becky Thurmond" <ThurmondR () MISSOURI EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 21:35:52 +0000

We recently implemented the SANS Securing the Human training program at the University of Missouri.  So far, we're
happy with the product overall but there are a variety of concerns and requests for improvements we want to bring to
SANS' attention.  If you are using SANS STH and have problems or issues can you please email me off list so we can
compare notes and try to build a case for our requests for fixes?

Thank you!

Becky Thurmond Fowler
Manager, Security Assessments & Incident Response
Division of IT - Information Security & Access Management
University of Missouri-Columbia
becky () missouri edu<mailto:becky () missouri edu>
573.882.5182