Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Finding Servers Using OpenSSL SSL/TLS

From: Paul Hanson <paulh () HAAS BERKELEY EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 17:05:27 +0000

I found the following link [0] to be helpful if electing for a proactive approach.  The following command will perform
a basic scan on TCP443.

nmap -sS --script=ssl-heartbleed.nse -p T:443 -Pn -n -iL ListOfNetworks.txt

[0] http://rollingwebsphere.blogspot.com/2014/04/scanning-for-heartbleed-with-nmap.html

Paul