Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Awareness/Compliance Tracking Software

From: Donna Volpe Strouse <dvolpe () WELLESLEY EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 09:42:14 -0500

We also use Securing the Human, and overall I am satisfied with it.  My one
complaint is that sending reminders is a manual process.  It can be a
little tedious.

Kind regards,
Donna

Donna Volpe Strouse
Director of LTS Administration & Information Security Officer
Library & Technology Services
Wellesley College
Clapp Library 246
781-283-3425

**** Many people want your password so they can steal your information. If
an email asks you to send your password or directs you to a page that is
NOT in the wellesley.edu <http://wellesley.edu/> domain, DO NOT provide
your password. LTS will never ask for your passwords -- when in doubt,
contact the LTS Computing Help Desk.*

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 3:11 PM, DiGrazia, Mick A <mick.digrazia () uconn edu>