Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Google Hacking

From: "Greene, Allen" <Allen.Greene () ROCHESTER EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 15:50:03 +0000

Greetings All,

We're looking at expanding our information disclosure program into Google Hacking.  I'm wondering if someone else out
there is currently utilizing this method or developed a program around unauthorized information disclosure?  I've done
a good deal of research on this already, I'm curious how other institutions may have already implemented this and any
feedback on their experience.
Thanks & Happy Holidays!
Allen

Allen Greene | Security Analyst Senior
University of Rochester | University IT Security and Policy
Office:  (585) 275-7335 | Allen.Greene () Rochester edu<mailto:Allen.Greene () Rochester edu>

[longerLogo-300dpi_sm]