Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Ransomware

From: Chris Green <CGreen () UTTYLER EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 18:28:35 +0000

I was curious to if anyone has taken the approach of enforcing Click to Play through group policy on all web browsers,
and if so, has that seemed to help at all?

http://www.howtogeek.com/188059/how-to-enable-click-to-play-plugins-in-every-web-browser/

Thanks,

-C.

Chris Green
Director of Information Security
University of Texas at Tyler
cgreen () uttyler edu<mailto:swilsan () cii utexas edu>