Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Awareness Program assistance

From: "Shamblin, Quinn" <qrs () BU EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 13:07:18 +0000

;)

Here’s the link:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2emeE4qwnJ2a1FxMHVta0o1YjQ&authuser=0
I’ll leave it up until the end of the week.

Best,

Quinn R Shamblin                                                  .
Executive Director of Information Security, Boston University

Security Tip:
One of the most effective things you can do to keep your online accounts safe is to use a good password manager like
LastPass or 1Password.  With these, you only have to remember one (strong) password but all your websites will have
different (very strong) passwords.  If one gets compromised, you only have to change it on that one site--the rest of
your sites are not at risk.