Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

SANS STH Carousels

From: "Pardonek, Jim" <jpardonek () LUC EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 13:12:30 +0000

Good Morning,

We are working with SANS to get our STH videos customized.  The person helping us suggested that we have them group
several videos into "carousels" to make it easier to deliver the content to everyone.  This looked very attractive to
us but I wanted to see if anyone has already grouped the videos depending on the type of user and their potential risk
based on job.  I'm alluding to PCI-DSS requirement 12 and what groupings you have for everyone and what you might add
for those that accept credit cards.

Any suggestions would be most helpful.

Thanks,

Jim

James Pardonek, MS, CISSP, CEH
Information Security Officer
Loyola University Chicago
1032 W. Sheridan Road | Chicago, IL  60660

*: (773) 508-6086