Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Next Generation Firewalls

From: "Tevlin, Dave" <dtevlin () VISI ORG>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 13:10:55 -0400

For Palo Alto there is a good initial Security Configuration Benchmark from
the SANS Institute which you can find below.

http://www.sans.org/reading-room/whitepapers/auditing/palo-alto-firewall-security-configuration-benchmark-35777

Dave Tevlin, MS
Network/ Systems Administrator
Georgetown Visitation Prep School

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Tornoe, Eric J. <EJTORNOE () stthomas edu>