Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Policy

From: Joanna Grama <jgrama () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 14:56:19 +0000

Hi David,

While not specific to the questions that you ask below, you may find the Higher Education Information Security Council
(HEISC) Information Security Guide useful to you as you develop your policy.  You can find the Guide at:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/2014infosecurityguide/Home

There is a policy toolkit available that also contains links to other institutions' policies:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/2014infosecurityguide/Information+Security+Policies

Kind regards,
Joanna

Joanna Grama, JD, CISSP, CRISC, CIPT
Director of IT GRC and Cybersecurity Programs

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville, CO 80027
direct: 720.406.6769 | main: 303.449.4430 | jgrama () educause edu<mailto:jgrama () educause edu>