Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Tracking periodic tasks

From: Frank Barton <bartonf () HUSSON EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 14:33:26 -0500

This was a while ago, and we have since changed ITSM software, but when we
were using GLPI, it had the ability to schedule tickets and or tasks. I
used it to auto-create tickets on a schedule so that I could verify
completion.

Frank

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 1:14 PM, Thomas Carter <tcarter () austincollege edu>