Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

CampusGuard is seeking qualified information security staff

From: "Henninger, Craig" <chenninger () CAMPUSGUARD COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 14:33:48 +0000

Hello,

Many of you are aware of the stellar reputation of CampusGuard and the information security services we provide. I am
happy to call many of you my friends and colleagues from either being customers of CampusGuard or when I was at Penn
State and working with Educause as the PCI Task Force Representative.

CampusGuard is expanding and we are looking for information technology security individuals to join our team. Though we
still focus primarily on higher education and their specific information security needs, we also are working with
resorts, hospital systems and others with a "campus" style environment. As you can imagine, this can lead to some
interesting engagements. Enjoy the flexibility of working from home and enjoy travel to other parts of the US. We are
also looking for a customer advocate. While this position is not technical in nature, someone with a strong customer
support background and who is aware of the various security standards would do well to consider this position. There is
very little travel involved with the customer advocate position, but some for conferences or meetings may be needed
from time to time.

If you or someone you know is interested, please apply here  for the Security Advisor
(https://careers-nelnet.icims.com/jobs/3107/campus-guard-security-advisor/job).
Here for the Customer Advocate. (https://careers-nelnet.icims.com/jobs/3106/campus-guard-customer-advocate/job)

If you have any questions about these positions, please send a direct email to me.

I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Craig A. Henninger CISSP, QSA
Manager, Security Advisor Services
CampusGuard -
A Merchant Preservation Services Company
(814) 571-1516
(chenninger () campusguard com)
The information contained in this message is confidential proprietary property of CampusGuard (Merchant Preservation
Services, LLC, a Nelnet company) and is intended for the recipient only. Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying
without the express permission of CampusGuard is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail.