Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Exception to Session Logoff Policy

From: Frank Barton <bartonf () HUSSON EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 15:12:06 -0500

One thing that we are working with right now, is that different groups on
campus may have different requirements for auto-lock/auto-logoff. Where it
gets very fun is when people are dual-roled.

I would ask if the time-out needs to be set for certain users, or certain
computers.

Either way, Document Everything.

Good Luck
Frank