Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Wireless Question for other colleges/universities

From: "Carroll, Tim" <Carrolltd () ROANESTATE EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 20:52:47 +0000

The previous advice you received is all correct.  The only thing I would add is how you handle vendors who come on
campus temporarily and want to use your network to process their payments.  We handled this by requiring them (by
policy and language on contracts) to use their own networks such as a cellular wireless point.

Regards,

Tim
Tim Carroll
Assistant Vice President and Chief Information Officer
Information Technology
Roane State Community College
carrolltd () roanestate edu<mailto:carrolltd () roanestate edu>
865-882-4560