Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Remote Access Solutions

From: Paul Chauvet <chauvetp () NEWPALTZ EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 18:01:03 +0000

Hi Ian,

I haven't used them yet myself, but I've heard good things about BlackRidge Technology who has what they call
"identity-based" network solutions.  They seemed interesting from what I've heard about them from a colleague at Marist.

Paul Chauvet
Information Security Officer
State University of New York at New Paltz
845-257-3828
chauvetp () newpaltz edu<mailto:chauvetp () newpaltz edu>
[emlogo]