Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Self-Phishing - Pre Launch Messages

From: James Farr <jfarr () UTICA EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 11:19:39 -0500

 Self-Phishing - Pre Launch Messages

We are exploring self-phishing options with our faculty staff and possible
students.   We want to provide notification to the users about the program
before we send any actual phishing messages.  We are thinking that
notifications should be mentioned at orientation with an annual email
reminder.

How often do you notify your users about the self-phishing program?

Can anyone share examples of campus notifications sent out prior to
implementing this type of program?

James Farr ā€™05 Gā€™12

Director of Information Security

Utica College

*jfarr () utica edu* <jfarr () utica edu>

315-223-2386