Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

FW: Internet2 Seeks Technical Conference Input

From: Nick Lewis <nlewis () INTERNET2 EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 16:10:17 +0000

Hi everyone,

Sorry if you receive multiple copies of this survey request. We want to get the message out to the security community
to get your feedback on the Internet2 Technology Exchange. I have been the Information Security track flywheel for the
last 2 years and we would like to know how the community would like shape the information security track.

If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to reach out to me to discuss.

Thanks,

Nick

Nick Lewis, MS, MA, CISSP
NET+ Program Manager, Security and Identity
Internet2
nlewis () internet2 edu<mailto:nlewis () internet2 edu>

Are you subscribed to the Internet2 Cloud News List?
Signup to receive new Cloud videos, graphical eBook, and other new resources
http://www2.internet2.edu/cloud-news-list-signup-10-16