Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

RISK ASSESSMENT: Vivature

From: Stefan Wahe <stefan.wahe () WISC EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 18:05:04 +0000

Has anyone worked with their Athletics Department to review the service vendor, Vivature – Health Care Solutions for
College Athletics (http://vivature.com/)?

We have been asked to review them each of the last three years.  We are being asked to re-evaluate again. They signed a
BAA with us but we have not formerly contracted with them yet.

On their website they identified that they have contracted with:
Penn State (https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/ecfeba1e-409e-4a1d-a161-3976af876571)
Central Michigan
VCU
Pittsburg State
Kansas Weslen

The company mission is to handle services regarding billing medical insurance for services rendered.

I am interested to know if you have done a review and if you would be open to discussing your experience.

Sincerely – Stefan Wahe

Stefan Wahe

University of Wisconsin-Madison

Office of Cybersecurity

Associate Chief Information Security Officer

HIPAA Security Officer

608-265-1177