Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: HECVAT Security Assessment Question

From: Joanna Grama <jgrama () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 15:34:28 +0000

Hi Rob,

I agree, this conversation has been very interesting.

The group of volunteers working on the HECVAT published a lightweight version earlier this year.  You can find it at:
https://library.educause.edu/resources/2016/10/higher-education-cloud-vendor-assessment-tool  (Scroll down to the
bottom of the page and choose the lightweight file.)

Please continue to share your observations and experiences with the HECVAT.  If you have time, we would love it if you
could take our feedback survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PQSLMBK
We are using the survey to identify pain points and potential future improvements.

Kind regards,
Joanna

Joanna Grama, JD, CISSP, CRISC, CIPT
Director of Cybersecurity and IT GRC Programs

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville, CO 80027
direct: 720.406.6769 | cell: 720.507.5983 | jgrama () educause edu

Become a Member- Everyone at your organization is an EDUCAUSE member when you join | Access discounts, resources, and
valuable peer networks | Discover membership

Attend the EDUCAUSE Metrics Mania! online seminar, August 9, 2017.