Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Network sensitive information scanner

From: Scott Stoops <sstoops () ASHLAND EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 18:30:25 +0000

We just finished a POC with Varonis (www[.]varonis[.]com). It handled our
file servers. We did not have it look at SharePoint. We were very impressed
with them. We've also looked at Spirion (www[.]spirion[.]com) and will do a
POC in January. Spirion does look into SharePoint and cloud applications as
well.